Friends, Family, Fellow Blog readers,
We have just one week from this morning before we Walk to Fight Congenital Heart Disease!
Please join me in helping to reach my $3000.00 fundraising goal. As of this morning I am $934.69 short of the goal. I am, however, the #2 fundraiser and just $154.69 short of being the top fundraiser for the second year in a row!
Now, I know it’s not about winning, but I have been at this a long time so far this year, finding out about the walk long in advance this time and even working on the Committee to help make this walk the best it’s ever been.
Please click on my fundraising page today, or sometime this week to help me reach my goal. It’s not about me, it’s all for the cause, one that is very near and dear to my heart.
The details for the walk are below if you care to join my family & me. It really isn’t far, it’s more for the camaraderie and fun and most of all, the cause! Hope to see you there!
Day-Of Agenda: Saturday, May 5, 2012
– 9:00 AM: Registration Opens.
– 9:45 AM: Program Starts and includes a number of inspirational speakers.
– 10:00 AM: Unite to Fight CHD! Walk around the lake at GMU with us. (Very short!)
Address & Directions:
• Start/Finish Area: George Mason University, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
• Via Mapquest: Click HERE for directions
Hope To See You There!